This printable creation Bible craft for preschoolers is simple enough to do in a homeschool or Sunday School classroom setting. Using paper plates, watercolors and our free printable days of creation template, your students will have a fun and interactive Bible memory resource they can use to retell the story of creation.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”sGq7y1a2″ upload-date=”2020-04-06T12:00:00.000Z” name=”Days of Creation Bible Craft” description=”Learn the days of creation with this fun, and simple Bible craft!” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
Looking for Sunday School crafts or bible crafts you can put together at home? We’ve been featuring many amazing free and easy crafts that are fun to assemble and relaxing for Moms to prepare. Try this creation craft for preschoolers that includes simple staple items like paper plates, markers, scissors, and paint!
Creation Craft for Preschoolers
If you need a creative craft on the fly, you will love this low prep bible craft that teaches the Days of Creation! Use it as a creation bible game to teach each day of creation. Or, ask your child to tell the creation story using each creation day “movie” strip. How ever you choose to use this 7-step versatile bible craft, it’s free to make with the supplies you already have at home!
Creation Craft Supplies using Paper Plates
- White cardstock
- Paper plate
Days of Creation Craft Instructions
- First, use the watercolors to paint the paper plate to look like the Earth. Set aside to dry.
2. Next print the template on white cardstock.
3. Now color the template.
4. Then cut the template out, but only on the vertical lines leaving the white margins on the top and bottom of each strip.
5. Connect the strips by cutting off the margin above Day 4. Now glue the Day 4 to the margin under Day 3. Now you have one long strip with all the Days of Creation.
6. Grab the dry paper plate and turn it over. Use the strip as a guide and mark two cutting lines so that the strip will fit through the plate and show one day at a time.
7. Next, gently fold the plate in half and cut along the two lines.
8. Finally, feed the strip up the first slit and down the second.
That’s it!!! Did your children enjoy this bible creation craft? If so, you’ll love our other easy Sunday School crafts like our Moses Ten Commandments Craft and other bible craft activities. Need a book to go with this craft? Try this Creation Book on Amazon!
Plus, we have an awesome Creation Activity Pack from Bible Story Printables which is perfect to go with any Creation Bible lessons! Your students will discover a ton of hands-on activities, games, scripture tools, copywork pages, mazes, worksheets, activity pages, craft projects and more! Bonus: Includes fun take-home resources for students to memorize the seven days of creation.
This Creation Activity Pack is the perfect accompaniment to your Creation Bible lessons! K-5 students will find lots of fun hands-on activities, games, scripture tools, copywork pages, mazes, worksheets, activity pages, craft projects and more! Includes fun take-home resources for students to memorize the seven days of creation.