Fruit of the Spirit Lesson for Kids Craft Instructions
Don’t get overwhelmed with teaching the Fruits of the Spirit, whether in Sunday School, VBS, or at home. It can be a pleasant experience with the right type of tools! With little kids, using tangible objects we see and eat every day will make it easy and fun. We’ve got another colorful Fruit of the Spirit Lesson for Kids with our Pie craft. It’s super easy to assemble in just a few small steps.
How many Fruits of the Spirit are there?
Our Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Page Activity lays out how many Fruits of the Spirit there are and what they are based on the bible. It’s true, there are a lot of spiritual fruits to cover, but we take care of the prep work for you with our vibrate and engaging set of Fruit of the Spirit Activity Pack!
In addition, this Fruit of the Spirit Lesson for Kids not only covers this Fruit of the Spirit Pie Craft, you’ll also find Fruit of the Spirit Coloring Pages and Fruit of the Spirit Tree Craft. Plus, discover this adorable spiritual fruit set includes 10 worksheets, 5 amazingly easy to assemble crafts, songs and games, charts, take-home resources, and more!
Fruit of the Spirit Lesson Craft Supplies
- Fruit of the Spirit Template
- White cardstock
- Brass Fastener
Fruit of the Spirit Craft Instructions
1.First, print out the Fruit of the Spirit template on white cardstock. There is a colored printable or a black and white version.
2. If you printed the black and white version, color both pages with the markers.
3. Now cut out both templates.
4. Finally stack the template with the title on top of the template with the fruit. Then poke a brass fastener through both pages. Secure on the back.
5. The craft is complete. Enjoy your fruit pie and take it for a spin!